ASUS LGA 1151 PRIME Z270-A Intel ATX Motherboard - Black
- 5-Way Optimisation – One-click system-wide tuning that now also senses GPU temperatures to ensure cooler gaming
- ASUS Aura Sync – World’s 1st synced RGB lighting with easy controls to orchestrate Aura Sync-capable hardware
- 3D Printing Friendly – 1st motherboard brand to support 3D-printed parts, with dedicated 3D mounts for easy installation
- Refined Audio – Realtek S1220A codec provides pristine and powerful audio quality
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards to protect components from damage by power or electrical surges
One-click Overclock and Cooling
Get performance, efficiency, digital power, fan control and even networking and audio tuning tailored for you
Hardware Upgrade Zone
SLI HB bridge (2-WAY-M)
The new ASUS SLI HB bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth to provide silky-smooth surround gaming. Compatible with NVIDIA® Titan X, GeForce GTX 1080 and GeForce GTX 1070 graphics cards, SLI HB bridge is your fast track to gaming greatness.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
Brighten Up Your Build
ASUS Aura lighting control
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for built-in RGB LEDs as well as LED strips connected to the onboard 4-pin RGB headers — all of which can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-capable ASUS hardware.
Exclusive Audio Features
Realtek codec and unique design features for pristine, powerful audio
ASUS Prime Z270-A utilizes a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek — the Realtek S1220A. It also features an unprecedented 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 113dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality. Additionally, a new impedance-sensing circuit automatically adjusts gain to ensure the optimal volume range for your headphones.